Racetorx Gear Shift Support Honda CB CBR VTR VFR Various Honda Models
Have you ever been in a situation where you’re screaming through some twisties when suddenly you hit a false neutral and so you have no drive or engine breaking,
This can be extremely dangerous.
What are miss shifts / false neutrals? false neutrals are where the transmission does not engage the gears properly especially when shifting through higher gears like from 3th to 4th or 4th to 5th. This can be very frustrating when your in the moment ready for the next corner when you hit 6th and BAM you hit that unwanted false neutral.
dangerous if one doesn’t know how to handle the situation properly too.
The gear shift linkage is a common cause of this, feel your linkage, it has a lot of play and the Gear shaft also has lateral movement.
The Racetorx Gear shift support stiffens up the lateral movement in the gear shaft which then also reduces the slop in the gear shift linkage and so
helps prevent miss shifts altogether and provides positive gear changes.
In addition, The gear shift support also supports the shaft from snapping for one example, triumph 675 and 765’s have an E-clip groove after the seal on the gear shaft,
this is a prone location to snap. The gear shift support reduces the force on the machined e-clip grove which in turn helps save you from the costly engine repairs.
Don’t take our word for it. check out our Trust pilot reviews.
Stop the missed shifts and false neutrals while adding some protection to your transmission with our one of a kind gear shift supports. Don’t settle for knock-offs and inferior products, our gear shift supports are second to none.
Material- 6061-T6 aluminium
Aesthetically pleasing with hard anodizing for corrosion protection.
Anodizing – Hard anodizing in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold & True Titanium grade 5
This can also be used in conjunction with quick shifters for a more responsive gear change.
- HONDA CB500F 2013 – 2022 (a section of the Plastic sprocket cover would require cutting off, this could be easily done with a Stanley knife)
- HONDA CB500X 2013 – 2022 (a section of the Plastic sprocket cover would require cutting off, this could be easily done with a Stanley knife)
- HONDA CBR500R 2013 – 2022 (a section of the Plastic sprocket cover would require cutting off, this could be easily done with a Stanley knife)
- HONDA CMX500 2020 – 2022 (a section of the Plastic sprocket cover would require cutting off, this could be easily done with a Stanley knife)
- HONDA CB600F HORNET 2007 – 2016
- HONDA CBF600 2008 – 2016
- HONDA CBR600R 2019 – 2021
- HONDA CBR600F 2011 – 2016
- HONDA CBF600 SPORT 2008 – 2016
- HONDA CBR600RR 2003 – 2004
- HONDA CBR600RR 1998 – 2016
- HONDA CBR600 F3
- HONDA CBR600 F4
- HONDA CB650FA
- HONDA CB650FA
- HONDA CB650R Neo Sport 2019-2022
- HONDA CB650R/F 2019+
- HONDA CBR650F 2014 – 2018
- HONDA CBR650R 2019 – 2022
- HONDA CB650F 2014 – 2016
- HONDA CB900F HORNET 2001 – 2007
- HONDA CBR900rrt SC33 1996 – 1997
- HONDA CBR900rrx 1999
- HONDA CB919 HORNET 2003 – 2007
- HONDA CBR 929 2000 – 2001
- HONDA CBR 954 2002 – 2003
- HONDA CBR1000RR 2008 – 2018
- HONDA CBR1000RR SP 2013 – 2018
- HONDA VTR1000 (RVT 1000) SP1 2000 – 2001
- HONDA VTR1000 (RVT 1000) SP2 2002 – 2006
- HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade SP1 2017 – 2018
- HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade (inc ABS Models) 2008 – 2022
- HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade SP2 2017 – 2022
- HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade SP ABS 2014 – 2016
- HONDA CBR1000RR Fireblade 2004 – 2017
- HONDA CBR1100 XX
- HONDA VFR1200
- HONDA FIRESTORM
- HONDA RRW
- HONDA RRV
- & More
It is essential to lubricate the bearing before application.
Does not fit
- CBR1000RR 2004 – 2007
- CB1000R 2008 -2021
|Product||Gear Shift Supports|