Evotech Performance Rear Axle Sliders Ducati Diavel / Multistrada 1200/ Panigale/ Streetfighter
Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Diavel / Multistrada 1200/ Panigale/ Streetfighter
- Spindle Bobbin sits on the driveline side
- Protects the costly swing arm and sprocket carriers
- Bobbin made from hard-wearing nylon with an aluminum base
- Held through the rear wheel by a stainless-steel spindle rod
- Red-anodised hub stop on exhaust side
- Replacement bobbin heads are available to purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
The spindle head protrudes from the rear wheel hoping to take impact before the swing arm. The inventive design allows the nylon bobbin to spin above the aluminum core which brings greater durability and reduces stress on the wheel. The bobbin is held through the wheel using a spindle rod with an attractive red hub stop on the exhaust side.