Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha Tenere 700
- Bobbins held via a stainless steel spindle rod with rolled threads
- Fitted through the front wheel spindle
- Nylon bobbin heads with aluminium cores sit either side of the front wheel
- Protects lower front forks and brake calipers
- Replacement bobbin heads are available
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha Tenere 700 are simple to install. Fitted either side of the front wheel, the nylon bobbin heads are expected to take an impact first. The innovative design by Evotech Performance allows the nylon to rotate above the aluminium core to reduce stress on the wheel. Made from strong engineering grade materials.