Amphibious Interceptor Motorcycle Backpack
The Amphibious Interceptor Motorcycle Backpack is one of the most ergonomic and compact backpacks to date.
This backback is lightweight, comfortable, and versatile making it a top contender if not the best for all motorcyclists. The attention to detail is truly jaw dropping. You have to hold this motorcycle backpack to fully appreciate all the little details and just pure devotion that has gone into making such a great product. Just look at the top strap loops and you will see the embossed motorcycle helmet logos signifying which straps are to be used for stowing your helmet, how cool is that! Just one of many features you will find that allows this bag to stick out amongst the competition.
You can tell we are big fans of this backpack and we hope you are too. This product has been deisinged to be used for motorcyclists but is also ideal for cyclists, trekkers, climbers, and skiers. It truly is versatile and a great item to support those who have more than one hobby keeping them busy. The rigoruous design process and research taken allows this bag to remain constantly adherent to your shape even if subject to any body movement. To try and equal the top level design, only top level materials have been sourced.
- Made of extremely robust TPU HD 600 D
- Shoulder straps and lumber support made of highly breathable mesh
- back and lumber supports are padded with EVA foam, resistant to bacteria
- Refelctive markings including the Amphibous Frog logo
- Frog Hidra System allows for 2 water bags up to 2 liters each
- Helmet fit allows for easy attachment of any helmet
- VFS velcro system allows for optimal fixing and compacting of uneeded straps
- 2 large pockets with YKK water resistant zipers on the shoulders
- Left pocket provides transparent touch screen capability
- Accomodates earphones on the left shoulder strap
- Dedicated areas for attaching lighting and action cameras
- Reinforced seems in red
- Inside insulation pockets for organization
- Pocket to install back protector (not included)
- Hepco & Becker Rain Cover Straykerwas $54.44 Special Price $32.66